- Our office will close at 12:00pm on Friday June 16th, Friday July 14th, and Friday August 4th. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- 6/23/17: MDOT has begun road work on Michigan Ave between I-69 and the traffic circle/fountain with one lane open in each direction (they are finishing the project from last summer). The entry to our driveway has been rescheduled to be torn up and redone over the next two weeks. They will be tearing up and redoing half of the entry at a time, so patients will still be able to access our parking lot and keep their scheduled appointments (please be careful when pulling into the office on these dates).
- 4/13/17: URGENT - As of June 1, 2017, we no longer accept Medicaid as a primary insurance and are unable to follow patients who have Medicaid as their primary insurance for ongoing care. We are still able to see you if you have Medicaid as a secondary insurance (i.e., Medicare/Medicaid). We urge you to make arrangements for the services of another ophthalmologist/optometrist as soon as possible to maintain the continuity of your care. If you need a referral, you might contact your health plan, the Michigan Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons (313-823-1000), the Michigan Optometric Association (517-482-0616) or the Calhoun County Medical Society (269-660-0893). Upon written authorization, a copy of your medical record will be forwarded to your new physician if you so desire [Records Release Form]. Please click here for more information.
- Check out our optical shop specials. Right now, get 50% off a second pair of glasses (click here for details).
830 W. Michigan Ave.
Marshall, MI 49068
Phone: (269) 781-9822 Fax: (269) 781-9839
Toll-Free: (800) 323-3622
Monday – Friday: 8:00AM – 4:30PM *
Some Saturdays: 9:00AM – 1:00PM
* Phones are not answered between 11:30am and 1:00pm M-F