- 12/1/17: Our office will be closing at 12:00pm for the day on December 22, 2017.
- 11/30/17: The optical shop will be closed Friday 12/1/17 in order to perform an inventory and we will be unable to process any orders during this process. We apologize for this inconvenience, but should be back up and running for our Saturday clinic on 12/1/17. Thank you for your understanding!
- We no longer accept Medicaid as a primary insurance and are unable to follow patients who have Medicaid as their primary insurance for ongoing care. We are still able to see you if you have Medicaid as a secondary insurance (i.e., Medicare as your primary insurance and Medicaid as your secondary insurance). Please do not confuse this with Medicare insurance - we still accept Medicare. If you have been affected by this change, we urge you to make arrangements for the services of another ophthalmologist/optometrist as soon as possible to maintain the continuity of your care. If you need a referral, you might contact your health plan, the Michigan Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons (313-823-1000), the Michigan Optometric Association (517-482-0616) or the Calhoun County Medical Society (269-660-0893). Upon written authorization, a copy of your medical record will be forwarded to your new physician if you so desire [Records Release Form]. Please click here for more information.
- Check out our optical shop specials. Right now, get 50% off a second pair of glasses (click here for details).
830 W. Michigan Ave.
Marshall, MI 49068
Phone: (269) 781-9822 Fax: (269) 781-9839
Toll-Free: (800) 323-3622
Monday – Friday: 8:00AM – 4:30PM *
Some Saturdays: 9:00AM – 1:00PM
* Phones are not answered between 11:30am and 1:00pm M-F