- 1/13/18: We plan on being open for our scheduled Saturday clinic today. If we need to close again (due to the weather), we will make every effort to contact and inform you as early as possible after the decision has been made. If you have a scheduled appointment, or had just planned on stopping in to see our optician, please call first to make sure we are open.
- 1/12/18: Our office is closed today due to the current weather conditions. We have made an attempt to contact and advise everyone who was scheduled today. Please give our office a call back on Monday 1/15/18 to reschedule if you have not heard from us by then.
- We no longer accept Medicaid as a primary insurance as of June 1, 2017 and are unable to follow patients who have Medicaid as their primary insurance for ongoing care. We are still able to see you if you have Medicaid as a secondary insurance (i.e., Medicare as your primary insurance and Medicaid as your secondary insurance). Please do not confuse this with Medicare insurance - we still accept Medicare. If you have been affected by this change, we urge you to make arrangements for the services of another ophthalmologist/optometrist as soon as possible to maintain the continuity of your care. If you need a referral, you might contact your health plan, the Michigan Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons (313-823-1000), the Michigan Optometric Association (517-482-0616) or the Calhoun County Medical Society (269-660-0893). Upon written authorization, a copy of your medical record will be forwarded to your new physician if you so desire [Records Release Form]. Please click here for more information.
- Check out our optical shop specials. Right now, get 50% off a second pair of glasses (click here for details).
830 W. Michigan Ave.
Marshall, MI 49068
Phone: (269) 781-9822 Fax: (269) 781-9839
Toll-Free: (800) 323-3622
Monday – Friday: 8:00AM – 4:30PM *
Some Saturdays: 9:00AM – 1:00PM
* Phones are not answered between 11:30am and 1:00pm M-F